Set your sights on the Golden Circle
Formed in 1990, NAPO’s prestigious Golden Circle™ recognizes members who have attained an elevated level of experience. It represents the essence of the NAPO mission: to be the leading source for organizing and productivity professionals by providing exceptional education, enhancing business connections, advancing industry research, and increasing public awareness.
The Golden Circle acknowledges the expertise of members who have been members in good standing for five years or more.
What it means for you
This prestigious designation recognizes your commitment to your profession, the organizing industry, and the National Association of Professional Organizers® as The Organizing Authority®.
It also demonstrates that you are a committed business person who values education, professional development, and staying current on trends and advancements in the industry.
It signals that you have aligned yourself with an established and esteemed association that leads and advances the organizing and productivity profession.
Benefits of a Golden Circle membership
- Golden Circle designation in your listing in NAPO-NE’s Member Directory.
- Participation in New England area NAPO Golden Circle members quarterly meetings.
- Become a member of our NAPO Golden Circle New England page on LinkedIn.
- Fellowship, camaraderie, and the opportunity to share experiences and network with other veteran NAPO members through the Golden Circle POINT Community.
- Recognition at NAPO’s Annual Conference via a ribbon identifying you as a Golden Circle member and the opportunity to attend the Golden Circle members-only session.
- NAPO News, NAPO’s award-winning quarterly interactive digital newsletter, provides Golden Circle members the opportunity to contribute a column in each issue, sharing your expertise and distinguishing yourself among your peers.
- The opportunity to attend local Golden Circle meetings and events throughout the world coordinated by Golden Circle members. You do not need to be affiliated with a NAPO chapter to take part in these events.
- The new Golden Circle digital web badge. Golden Circle members will receive a new Golden Circle digital web badge celebrating each five year milestone as a NAPO member and are encouraged to use the Golden Circle digital web badge on their website, social media, and marketing materials.
If you have any questions about Golden Circle, please contact our Golden Circle Liaison for New England.