Business Partners are businesses or individuals whose offerings complement the work of Professional Organizers and Productivity Consultants and who would like to have them as clients, sources of referrals, sources for research of new products or sales ideas, or sources of information.
Business Partners enjoy the following benefits
- Build relationships with our 100+ professional organizers, productivity consultants, and other Business Partners
- Present about your business, showcase your offerings, and display marketing materials at chapter meetings
- Offer special promotions to consumers and our members
- Communicate directly with our members in person and in our online communities
- Create a listing in our public-facing Business Partner directory
- Be included in our resource database for members
- Volunteer within the chapter and in your community
- Receive a complimentary NAPO-New England name badge
- Display a NAPO-New England logo on your website
- Bring an additional employee to all chapter meetings and events
- Discounted dues for non-profit 501(c)(3) organizations
- Annual dues are $275.00 for for-profit businesses and $175.00 for non-profit 501(c)(3) organizations.
- Membership dues are required with your registration.
- The NAPO-NE membership year is October 1 to September 30. Memberships are renewed for all members each October.
- Dues are prorated based on when you register, by quarter.
- There is a one-time $20 processing fee paid upon registration for for-profit businesses. This fee is waived for non-profits.
|Date of registration||For-profit business dues + one-time processing fee||Non-profit organizations dues*|
|October 1 and December 31||$275.00 dues + $50 fee = $325.00||$175.00|
|January 1 and March 31||$206.25 dues + $50 fee = $256.25||$131.25|
|April 1 and June 30||$137.50 dues + $50 fee = $187.50||$87.50|
|July 1 and September 30||$68.75 dues + $50 fee = $118.75||$43.75|
*Please contact us (instead of registering below) to register as a non-profit.
How to register
Click on the button below. Your membership fee is automatically prorated according to your application filing date.
To recommend a company as a Business Partner, please contact our Business Partner Chair.