The NAPO New England Professional Development Seminars are special workshops devoted to gaining extensive knowledge on a specific topic. Typically these seminars occur every other year.
Past seminar topics include:
- Organizing Success with ADHD Clients at Home and at Work presented by Victoria Ball, M.ED, MCC, SCAC and an expert panel of professional organizers: Kelly Deering, Laine Dougherty, and Kathy Peterson, Friday, March 18, 2011
- 3 Steps to Next Level Business Success: Ready, Set, Go!, presented by Lisa Montanaro, September 11, 2010
- Processing Modalities: A New Approach to Organizing & Coaching, presented by Denslow Brown, May 22, 2010
- How to Add Time Management Consulting, presented by Harold Taylor – October 24, 2009
- Motivational Interviewing, presented by Dr. David Tolin – June 6, 2009
- Setting Your Fees, presented by Judith Ann Kirk – September 13, 2008