Important things to note!
- This is a virtual meeting.
- It’s on a Tuesday.
- It’s in the morning: 10:00 am to 12:00 pm.
- Our Director of Membership will stay on the Zoom until 12:30 pm to answer any questions you have about NAPO-NE.
- This meeting will be recorded and will be available on our website’s Meeting Recordings and Handouts page within a few days of the meeting (for members only)
Not All Wardrobes Are Created Equal: How to Properly Handle, Pack and Transport Couture Wardrobes
Garde Robe is recognized as the leading authority on textile preservation and garment care. Doug Greenberg, VP of Sales and Marketing will lead
this informative session focusing on best practices specific to handling irreplaceable/extremely valuable couture wardrobes and costume collections.
Learn how to handle garments of all types and gain valuable insights on the proper handling of “assets behind the closet doors”.
The Peach and the Pit
Business Partner Spotlight
The next VIRTUAL meeting will be held in JULY with guest speaker, Lisa Montanaro.
There is no Chapter meeting in June.
Registration & Cost
Registration is required. You will receive meeting instructions after registering.
- NAPO-New England Members: There is no cost to attend. Get the promo code from our promo codes page (under the Information for Members menu).
- Visitors: $20