Add to Calendar
Important things to note!
- This is a virtual meeting.
- It’s on a Tuesday.
- It’s in the morning: 10:00 am to 12:00 pm.
- Our Director of Membership will stay on the Zoom until 12:30 pm to answer any questions you have about NAPO-NE.
- This meeting will be recorded and will be available on our website’s Meeting Recordings and Handouts page within a few days of the meeting (for members only)
Join Michael Charest of BGS/Michael Rocks Coaching as he discusses how solopreneurs can create a blueprint of exactly how to spend their time to achieve their business goals. He will share:
- Nine core activities you should be spending your time on weekly.
- The “Optimal Time Allotment” for each on a daily and weekly basis.
- How to schedule them into your calendar SO THAT YOU DO THEM!
- Bonus: What not to be doing and a clever “ROI” for releasing them!
Business Partner Spotlight
Registration & Cost
Registration is required. You will receive meeting instructions after registering.
- NAPO-New England Members: There is no cost to attend. Get the promo code from our promo codes page (under the Information for Members menu).
- Visitors: $20