Important things to note!
- The Board has determined that it’s not yet safe for us to meet in person, so this will be a virtual meeting.
- It’s the third Tuesday of the month (not the second Monday)
- Please note the new time: 10am – 12pm
- This meeting will be recorded and will be available on our website’s Meeting Recordings and Handouts page within a few days of the meeting (for members only)
Eileen Dacey, LICSW, Chair, North Shore Hoarding Task Force, will help us gain an enhanced understanding of what hoarding disorder looks like and how it is conceptually defined. The presentation will highlight the many variables that complicate hoarding situations, communication styles and a review of popular assessment tools.
Business Partner Spotlight
Registration and Cost
Registration is required.
- NAPO-New England Members: There is no cost to attend. Get the promo code from our promo codes page.
- Visitors: $20.