Go from chaotic and cluttered to calm and collected
Are you looking to reduce the chaos in your life? Imagine how you’d feel with less clutter, more clarity, and the time to do the things you love.
You can get there — and you don’t have to do it alone
We can help! We are NAPO New England (NAPO-NE), a regional chapter of the National Association of Productivity & Organizing Professionals (NAPO) , the premier association dedicated to the field of organizing.
In 2001, New England Professional Organizers became NAPO-NE, one of 46 official chapters of the National Association of Professional Organizers. We are one of the largest chapters with over 100 members, from all six New England states.
Our professional organizers design systems and processes that bring order to your home or office and teach you organizational skills, so you can enjoy increased productivity, an improved quality of life, lower stress, and more time for personal interests.
At our November 2020 Chapter meeting, we recognized all of the wonderful volunteers who have supported us in the past year.
- Anne Sharp, NOW Chair
- Dawn Link, Golden Circle Liaison
- Elena Nilan, Chapter Meeting Scribe, Constant Contact Administrator, Meeting Evaluations, Secretary
- Janine Cavanaugh, Success Group Coordinator, BCPO Liaison
- Kathy Harney, Business Partner Coordinator
- Kathy Vines, NOW Instructor, Success Group Coordinator
- Kristi Santilli, Director of Membership, NAPO-NE Outreach
- Lisa Dooley, NOW Instructor
- Lisa Linard, Director of Communication & Technology, Social Media Administrator, Meeting Tech
- Mia Salmo, Greeter Coordinator
- Nancy Patsios, Director of Professional Development, NASMM Liaison
- Rachel Fontaine, Treasurer, NOW Instructor, ICD Liaison
- Rubina Motta, NOW Instructor, Storage Manager
- Sandra Funari, Programming Chair
- Stasia Steele, President, NOW Instructor
We’re so grateful for the time and energy you devote to the chapter!