Registration and Cost
NAPO-New England Members: Get your registration link and code on the members side of the website.
Visitors: This meeting is open to members only.
The Value of Digital Home Management and How It Can Help your Business
Homeowners often struggle with managing the details about their home because they are generally disorganized or do not have a central system to track the data. Help homeowners understand how to track digital home management from tracking their household belongings and understanding their value via a home inventory, managing maintenance tasks and the annual cost of these tasks and understanding the steps to proper home improvement project management. Learn how this service can add value to your business.
- Learn how to help clients digitally organized one of their largest assets, their home.
- Help your clients understand and document what they own to help them provide visibility and knowledge about their possessions (help them create a home inventory).
- Help clients manage paper associated with the home by managing it in one central location.
- Learn how this type of technology or service can help grow your business.
Elizabeth’s presentation will…
- Help you understand what digital home management is about and what it encompasses.
- Help you understand how to add digital home management as a service to their existing businesses if they need new solutions or services
- Help you get ahead of the curve with new technologies and service opportunities that they can provide their clients
About Elizabeth Dodson
Elizabeth Dodson is the co-founder of HomeZada, a cloud-based home improvement and organizational software tool. HomeZada strives to educate and provide resources for homeowners in all areas of home management, including home improvement projects, maintenance, inventory, property information, and property value, Beth has a wide array of skills in sales, marketing and partner management based on her experiences with start-up, growth and corporate companies.
In case this presentation this presentation needs to be cancelled, the President and the Treasurer will make a decision regarding the meeting no later than 2:00 pm that same day. The President will direct the website chair to reflect the change on the NAPO-New England website and will send out an email to registered participants.