This form is used to notify all those who need to know when an individual or CAM is no longer a member of NAPO-New England. Typically, this happens at the end of the renewal drive and is submitted by the Treasurer.
Although the form can accommodate up to ten entries, a minimum of one entry is required to submit the form. If there are more than ten entries, submit additional form(s). All fields are required for all entries to be deactivated:
- A selection to distinguish a regular (professional organizer) member from a Business Partner
- The individual’s name
- The individual’s email address
Who is notified by this form:
- Board of Directors: This notification is for informational purposes. If any Chair or Committee serving under a Board member needs to be notified, it is up to the Board member to do so.
Action is required when this form is received by the following:
- Web Chair: On the website user profile
- Change Role from NAPO Member to “No Access”
- Change Member Active from “Yes” to “No”
- For Busness Partners: Remove the company name from the “Business Partners List by Company” page
- Marketing Team/Social Media: If the person was a member of any private NNE group (e.g. We Are NAPO New England on Facebook) and should no longer have access to the group, please remove their name.
- Constant Contact Administrator:
- Remove the individual from the Active Member (or Active CAM) list
- Do not remove them from Constant Contact totally. If they want to opt out of receiving communications/emails, that is up to them.
- Yahoo! Group Administrator:
- Select the member to be removed from the list by checking the box
- Under the “Actions” tab, select “Remove from group” (Do not select “Ban from group” just in case they re-join the Chapter in the future.)
All questions should be directed to the Director of Communications and Technology firstname.lastname@example.org — not the Web Chair.